Chief Executive Officer and Founder
- Since TMMData’s founding in 2008, Bob Selfridge has led the company with his goal of developing and delivering software that provides users across an organization with easy access to data from a variety of sources.
- Bob has led TMMData in product customer growth and product expansion over the lifetime of the company, landing the company on Inc. Magazine’s 2015 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America. His leadership and motivational skills, along with his ability to realize a vision, are a driving force behind TMMData’s success, earning him an Entrepreneur of the Year award in 2015 and placement on the region’s Top 100 People list in 2016.
- In addition to leading the company as CEO, Bob also serves as the company’s chief technical officer, leading the vision for product strategy, design, and engineering.
- Bob is a software development veteran with over 20 years of experience building software, engineering and managing IT systems, maintaining data security, and integrating information infrastructures across organizations that spanned industries from academia to defense contracting, from healthcare to telecommunications, financial services and more.
- Bob’s early career as a software developer and database administrator helped shape his perspective on data availability and software design: “I believe that access to, availability of, and time to receive information has been the bane of most marketers, analysts, and the business minded for far too long. I believe that a business focused platform doesn't have to limit technical capabilities, and that technically advanced tools shouldn't require technical degrees to be operational.”
Chief Financial Officer
- Darren Wagner brings over 20 years of leadership experience to his role as Chief Financial Officer at TMMData. Darren leads the company’s finance, administration, research, and corporate positioning activities.
- Darren brings a wealth of experience in finance, operations, strategic planning, and business growth management, building brands and businesses while leading large teams in the technology, consumer, and higher education industries.
- Prior to joining TMMData, Darren led strategic planning, research, and analysis as Director of Marketing and Institutional Research at the University of Pennsylvania. He holds an MBA from the Pennsylvania State University, and spent the earlier part of his career in new product development and brand management roles for consumer package goods giants Nestle, Fuji Film, International Home Foods/ConAgra Foods, The Hershey Company, and New World Pasta.